MANGABEST x TEAM BOKUTO
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

MANGABEST x TEAM BOKUTO

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Bonne année 2014 à tous !!! Sorties du 16/01/14 : Dr Slump Film 10 + un épisode surprise ! Nous recherchons toujours un trad jap et un timer pour poursuivre les projets sur Dr Slump !!!
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello!

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Nefor

Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello! Empty
MessageSujet: Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello!   Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello! I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Oct - 9:27

Salut, je suis student dans Universite XYZ. J´adore anime et J´ai insru dans MangaBest Forum parsque j´ai trouve You´re under arrest. Excuse moi, mon franceis est terrible, je me suis etudie le fancais a athénée(is it high school, right?)...

(Once again, I am sorry for my frech grammar, even with vocabulary and french grammar book I couldn´t put it together. The translation of my pseudoFrench with some upgrades would be: Hello, I am student of University of XYZ. I like anime and the reason to become member of MANGABEST community was to get a series You´re under arrest. Although the series is in french sub, I am still interest in it.)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Johnny

Johnny

MessageSujet: Re: Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello!   Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello! I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Oct - 10:54

Welcome here, Nefor ! ^^
http://www.sharemanga.com/index.php?autocom=blog&blogid=212&
Zozo462
Admin
Zozo462

MessageSujet: Re: Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello!   Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello! I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Oct - 14:00

Welcome !
https://mangabest.forumactif.org
Tem

Tem

MessageSujet: Re: Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello!   Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello! I_icon_minitimeMer 27 Oct - 2:41

Hi Nefor !

Welcome here !

You took "you're under arrest" with french sub but if you want , I have links for this serie with english subtitles, it will be better for you however it's as you want.

It's a good opportunity to you to improve your french skills.

But, if you're still interest, send me a private message.
http://kyoyu-no-fansub.com
Nefor

MessageSujet: Re: Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello!   Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello! I_icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 10:48

Hello, Johny, Zozo462 and Tem! Thank you for your warm english welcome Very Happy I will try french sub version for now, I will see if I can polish my language skill.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello!   Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello! I_icon_minitime

Salut, Bonjour et Bonsoir! And hello!
Page 1 sur 1